I haven’t been tagged with something in a while – well, off of Facebook, that is – but Blogger Dad got me this time. He’s passing along some fun questions from Tara that he answered in such a clever way, there’s no way I can compare, so I’m keeping mine short and simple. However, it’s quite clear that when asked to pick “one” thing, it is physically impossible for me to pick just one.
1) Who is the hottest movie star? Hmm, that’s a tough one. Well, definitely Vin Diesel (Trey looks like Vin, so that’s a given). But there’s also, Hugh Jackman, Ewan McGregor in Moulin Rouge, Johnny Depp. Yeah, I know that’s more than one.
2) Apart from your house or your car, what’s the most expensive item you’ve ever bought? I’d have to say my digital SLR. Unless you add up all the various things I’ve bought for scrapbooking. That would probably be the equivalent of a small beach cottage.
3) What’s your most treasured memory? Seriously? I have one husband and two children so at a minimum, I have three treasured memories. Ok, four. The day he proposed (in front of a castle in Ireland at sunset), the day we got married and the days our children were born.
4) What was the best gift you ever received as a child? umm…. My first bike. “Santa” brought it for me and it gave me freedom – much like getting a car. And I got a parakeet from “Santa,” too. She was awesome! (again, I know it’s more than one – I promise, I do know how to count.)
5) What’s the biggest mistake you’ve made? Again, seriously? I have to pick just one? Ok, I’m going to go with listening to a certain teacher when she said I wasn’t good enough to take an advanced English class. I was in 10th grade. And as a side note, I went on to take AP English in 12th grade because of the encouragement of my 11th grade English teacher and did well in the class.
6) 4 words to describe yourself. Loving, clumsy, social, independent
7) What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008? Getting on the Dave Ramsey plan. I’ll let you decide if that was a highlight or lowlight.
8 ) Favourite Film? I cannot possibly keep this up. I am unable to narrow things down to one, apparently. Moulin Rouge, Serenity, Real Genius, Finding Neverland, Dead Man.
9) Tell me one thing I don’t know about you. I’m the spitting image of Nicole Kidman. Ok ok, just a slight resemblance… if you have one eye closed and squint through the other…
10) If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be? Garfield
Now for the tagging. This is always the hard part for me. I’ve been really bad about keeping up with the blogs I usually read, so I have no idea who’s been tagged or not (other than Tara and Blogger Dad, of course). So, what I’m going to do instead is list a few blogs that I’ve started following recently, plus a few old favorites. If they so choose to answer the questions, great! If not, that’s OK too, just check them out and tell them I sent ya.